Current Program Availability
Comprehensive Counseling Programs - High School Planning & College Admissions (9 Colleges)
- Class of 2023: Full
- Class of 2024: Full
- Class of 2025: Full
- Class of 2026: Enrollment reopens in 2023/01
* With a full workload in 2022 calendar year, we have temporarily paused accepting new students in our comprehensive counseling programs and will reopen enrollment in 2023/01 as space becomes available.
Interested families are welcome to request a free video consultation (see below) or book us through our "High School Planning Q&A Hourly Counseling" program (see the "Counseling" page).
To diversify our cohort, we encourage students with special talents or accomplishments to contact us.
** We focus on freshmen college admissions and do not provide guidance on K-12 private school admissions or college transfer admissions.
*** College Admissions Counseling: we do NOT help with (1) applying as visual/performing arts majors or (2) student athletes.
Dream School Application Review (Grades 11-12): Open
Hourly Counseling (Grades 7-11): Open annually between January and July
Humanities Circle (Grades 6-12): Limited openings
Request an Appointment
Thank you very much for your interest in us! We are pleased to offer a FREE 20-Minute Video Consultation. Please be sure to check our "Current Program Availability" above before making an appointment.
To make the most of our first meeting, please read through our website to get to know our programs and prepare your questions. While booking an appointment through the Clickable Booking Button below, please share with us brief information about your student, including:
1. School GPA & curriculum rigor (AP courses, IB diploma etc.)
2. Standardized test scores
3. Important awards & honors
3. Important extracurricular activities
4. Study habit/self-management skills
5. Dream/target colleges & parental expectations
6. Writing ability
You are welcome to send your student's resume to us at: email@example.com.
Based on the information you have provided, we will recommend the counseling program that best meets your needs.
For other issues, please fill out the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.