In line with the holistic review in U.S. college admissions, we are committed to fostering students’ holistic development. We have successfully innovated a comprehensive and systematic counseling curriculum that embodies the three pillars of our educational philosophy: academic progress, career exploration, and personal growth.
We are not helping students just look better on college applications, but actually become better persons. On the road to great colleges, we guide them to develop a sense of self and find meaning in life. We see the process as a journey of self-discovery and fulfillment. At the end of the journey, students grow wiser, deeper, and stronger. We feel honored to be part of this exciting transformation.
Private Counseling Programs
High School Planning Comprehensive Counseling
We offer individualized mentorship to effectively address each student’s different needs. Below is a list of popular tasks through which we guide students to develop their full potential and position them competitively in the college admission process:
• High school course selection
• Summer camp application
• Volunteer activity selection
• College major exploration
• Personal passion project
• Time management strategy
• Reading plan development
• Standardized testing plan
• Work experience
• Research experience
• Talent development
• Future career discovery
• High school resume/cover letter writing
• College visit planning
• Recommendation letter preparation
College Admission Comprehensive Counseling
We guide students every step of the way in applying to great colleges that best fit their long-term personal and professional growth. Our guidance covers all aspects of college admissions including:
• Reviewing the student’s academic and extracurricular profile
• Branding the student uniquely among millions of applicants
• Developing and executing an individualized application timeline
• Identifying possible majors and careers
• Securing strong reference letters
• Creating a clear and concise college resume
• Identifying college selection criteria and developing a personalized college list
• Crafting exceptional college essays from brainstorming to drafting to revising to editing and proofreading.
• Applying to scholarships
• Preparing for college interviews
• Reviewing offer letters and making the final decision
• Promoting a successful transition to college
Dream School Application Package Review (Online)
Due to capacity, we might not have room for every student interested in our College Admissions Comprehensive Counseling Program. However, we would like to share with more students our years of experience in college admissions, especially in applying to highly selective colleges, by thoroughly reviewing and critiquing their applications to dream schools.
• Review Fee per Application: $450
Students will be contacted to schedule a video review within 5 business days. The meeting typically lasts around 1.5 hrs.
• Documents Needed for a Thorough Review
1. The complete application package of your dream school saved as ONE PDF from the Common Application or other application platforms, which includes:
(1) the personal statement,
(2) supplemental essays, and
(3) standardized test scores.
2. Your unofficial 4-year high school transcript.
Please complete this form to arrange a review.
** This program best fits students with solid to excellent writing skills applying to selective colleges as our review of essays focuses more on the theme, structure, and content rather than on grammar issues.
** We highly encourage students to contact us at least one month before the deadline as we might get too busy close to the deadline to accommodate all the requests. Students will also need enough time to fully incorporate our suggestions into their applications.
High School Planning Q&A Hourly Counseling (Online)
Due to capacity, we might not have room for every student interested in our High School Planning Comprehensive Counseling Program. However, through hourly counseling sessions, we would like to share with more families our years of experience in making long-term academic and extracurricular plans.
• Hourly Counseling Fee: $280/hour
Please come to the meeting prepared with your questions. Our hourly counseling sessions best fit hands-on families as we will provide resources and instructions on how to make high school academic and extracurricular plans for you to conduct post-meeting independent research.
• Course Planning Counseling Session: $350
We will guide you to make a four-year high school course plan. Depending on your questions, the meeting typically lasts between 1-1.5 hours.
** Please complete the Student Intake Form to arrange a counseling session. We highly encourage students to contact us at least 5 business days to arrange a counseling session as we might get too busy during the spring course selection season and fall college application season to accommodate all the requests.